CNG bi/duel fuel kits for truck

Anyone have any experience/info on good kits to covert a gas truck to a bi/duel fuel (gas/CNG)?
TIA

On 4/3/2011 10:30 PM, NotMe wrote:

No info on kits, but why do you want to do the conversion? Emissions or lower costs of operation?
--
I'm never going to grow up.

Lower cost is primary but lower emissions are a given. I had (until Katrina) a 63 VW bug that we'd converted decades back. But then the conversion hardware were considerably simpler.

As for me I'm going to live forever or die in the attempt.

You might start researching here: http://www.cngnow.com/EN-US/Vehicles/Pages/ConverttoCNG.aspx

Thanks, not quite what I'm looking for but interesting none the less.
My problem is that everything I find someone wants to do the work for a price or wants to sell me a class in how to install the equipment.