Dodge Caravan code trouble

I have a 2003 caravan that is showing codes P0500 and P1698 and the speedomater does not work. I replaced the output speed sensor but the transmission is still in safe mode and I am is getting same codes.
What next?
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Look up what the codes mean.

P0500 No vehicle aspeed sensor signal P1698 No CCD/J1850 messages received from the electronic transmission control module (EATX) or the Aisin tranmission controller.
There's a problem with the TCM. Did your scanner have the ability to pull the transmission codes too? or is the TCM dead? or??
Ehy Geekboy, do you know what a code is?

Looks like we got a new troll here.