FS: Powerdyne Supercharger, 95% Complete, $1K

Hello everyone,

I figure this only reaches the same 10 people who post here, but I hope this is appropriate for the forum:

I've got a mostly complete Powerdyne Supercharger (BD-11A 6 PSI, polished housing) setup for a Magnum-series 318 or 360. Everything was purchased used, and it comes with a brand new Walbro 255 lph inline pump -- all you need to set it up is a few feet of fuel tubing, a handful of fittings, a safety shut-off switch (I can't be bothered to remove the one I plumbed ~$10), a few feet of wire, the ability to read instructions, and about half a day. All major components and ductwork are included. I have the required intake hat for Ram trucks, but you'll need the Dakota/Durango hold-down if you go with the Ram. I do not have any aftermarket boost-retard unit available.

If you're looking to roast some tires down, you've found a solid answer....no "Vornado"....but I decided I'm no longer interested in pushing my luck on my driver. I never installed it on my truck, but the compressor spins smooth enough that you can feel each cog on the belt mating to its groove and departing....I'm looking to get out for what I've got in the assembly -- a solid deal at a grand. Willing to ship...so talk it around or make your ride ready for the green light boogie.

Pictures at:

Jon