95 Park Ave supercharger bearings and seals

About a year ago Marvin Miller posted here his experience rebuilding the supercharger nose piece on his 1992 Park Ave. He listed the bearings and seals he used as:

NSK 6204 NSK 6203 CR 7965 Seal

Can anyone confirm that the 1995 Park Ave uses the same parts? I understand the supercharger itself is not the same.

Of course I can find out for sure when I take it apart, but I was hoping to get the parts in advance if possible.

TIA

Ed

Reply to
jagerEd