Fuel stabilizer

I have a 2009 Ram ( 6 cyl) that I put very few miles on. (1200 miles last year). I live in Texas in one of those counties that use the full 10% ethanol. I try to keep the gas tank full, but I'm sure that
some of that fuel has been in there for a year. Does anyone have any similar experience, and recommend ( or not) the use of a fuel stabilizer to help with the ethenol grungies.

A fuel stabilizer like Sta-Bil will certainly help keep the fuel "fresher" and will do no harm. Another good choice would be Seafoam.
Mike

beekeep
And Mike, there's still time to get on the Harvick bandwagon!

Thanks anyway Greg, but I'll pass. I'm a fan of the blue deuce! Go Dodge!
Mike
There is also Pri-D for diesel or Pri-G for gas.

brand loyalty with NASCAR is sort of like believing that professional wrestling is for real. My guess would be one, the engine block casting. and I doubt the engine builders even allow the manufacturers to do the machining on them.
beekeep
On Aug 6, 7:50am, snipped-for-privacy@radix.net (beekeep) wrote:

Are you trying to say pro wrestling isn't real??? How dare you!!! <BG>
Next you'll be saying that only sissys have heated leather seats..
Denny

Well, now that you mention it...

Aw shit, here we go again.....
;^)
Mike

Since he bought some for his rather wide ass, it's all he thinks about. He can't wait for winter to turn them on. Hell, I bet he uses them now.
Roy

Hell, it was 54 out this AM! Froze my &%$^$ off doing my morning walk...

That's why I moved the hell out of NE.
It was 84@ at 0600 when we did our 3 mile bit.
Roy

Are you trying to say pro wrestling isn't real??? How dare you!!! <BG>
I'm surprised that anybody thinks N/car is legit!
Next you'll be saying that only sissys have heated leather seats..
In your case they have wide heated seats!!
Gotta tell ya. We went back to that resturant Wed night for another go 'round. The desert was fantastic as well.
We are back home, did it in one shot got in around 1AM this morning. 1,050 miles.
Denny
Roy

Which eatery was this?? The chinese buffet or the Back Forty??? I haven't been to the BF in at least 2-3 years but it was always good.
I'm assuming everything got fixed on the coach ok or are you putting a for sale sign in it??

Which eatery was this?? The chinese buffet or the Back Forty??? I haven't been to the BF in at least 2-3 years but it was always good.
Did the Back Forty Sunday and Tuesday. Did the buffet Monday with you, then went back Wednesday night. couldn't have kept up that pace much longer.<G>
I'm assuming everything got fixed on the coach ok or are you putting a for sale sign in it??
They fixed all the issue's I had in the 3 days it was there. They were all results of shitty assembly and installation.
Hopefully it will stay together 'cause it is actually a fun toy. Since I did the suspension it will handle 75 mph and be a joy to drive. Time will tell I guess.
How ya doin'?
Roy

Doing ok. Kids and grandkids are getting pictures ready and stuff.
I guess I should just say to everybody that my Mom passed away peacefully Thursday morning. She was 92 and got around fairly good till the last month or so.
Denny

Doing ok. Kids and grandkids are getting pictures ready and stuff.
I guess I should just say to everybody that my Mom passed away peacefully Thursday morning. She was 92 and got around fairly good till the last month or so.
Denny
Denny, sorry to hear of your loss. I'll put her and your family in the prayers tonight.
FMB (North Mexico)

I'm sorry to hear that... My mom passed last year at 93, basically same story was doing well until about a week before. We'd taken her out for her birthday a couple of weeks prior too... You'll miss her, I'm sure, but just remember the good times.