Happy New Year, ya bums!!!!

Now get your acts together for a change.
You might like it.
Budd

Have a great 2016 Budd...
On 12/30/2015 12:07 PM, Mac Davis wrote:

Bet Wishes for a great 2016 for all Mopar drivers (and everybody else, too)!
On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 11:29:34 PM UTC-6, Budd Cochran wrote:

You're still alive? It's been ages since I've been to this group and this was the first post I saw.
Happy New Year!

Rumors of my death have been published as works of fiction but ended up being stored in a warehouse in Area 51.
But I have to admit I don't recognize the user name in your address.
Personally, I preferred the books Clive wrote solo best.
Budd
On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10:19:40 PM UTC-6, Budd Cochran wrote:

I used to "publish" in the old days under the username "rifter" But, that was back in the days of dial-up.