Happy New Year you lot

Already? It's only just 2007 here.

Thanks for the reminder, though. After last night's epic session, I shall be having an alcohol-free early night. :-(

Reply to
Rich B

Ah well, back to the future. :-) Happy new year and lots of 'em

Martin

Reply to
Oily

And Many Happy Returnables while you are at it.

Davy M.

Reply to
David Murray

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS hic.......now where's mi wucking fonkey mrench! hic

Reply to
cyberwraith

On or around Tue, 01 Jan 2008 00:01:16 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

and here.

and may all your Rovers be trouble-free.

:-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I wish i'd had one of those. My head hurts!

Reply to
Tom Woods