Haynes manual Dodge RAM 1500 Digital

I am looking for a digital(PDF or something) Haynes manual for a 98 Doge RAM Pickup 1500
I have several of them digital but only for European cars.
Does somone knows a place wher I can dowloaded or get it??
Greetings from The Netherlands,
Erik.
Here is the what I got off the Haynes web site for the U.S. http://www.haynes.com/naordin.html at the bottom it said to call for shipping to other than North America They do have a manual for your truck but paperback was all I seen. No CD's.
Note when you call the time in Tennessee is 7 hours behind Amsterdam, and California is 9 hours behind.
Also you can try https://techauthority.gltghosting.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CustomerHome?langId=-1&storeId 051&catalogId051 this is the web sight for the Dodge factory service manuals. They are on CD and run off of PDF cost $90(us). You can find them on Ebay for under $50(us) Good Luck!

Thanks for the info!!
Greetings,
Erik.

FSM on CD here: http://www.wyckoff-mopar-parts.com/facserman.html