hearter

my heater bows cold air I replaced the heater coil and thermostat but sill it didn't help any one know what to do

sorry it is a 1999 dodge drango

Turn the dial from A/C to HEAT.
beekeep
On 12/23/2011 8:07 AM, beekeep wrote:

yea, best answer! Another possibility is that the heater control valve is dead, defunct, killed off, deceased, or broken.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

Could be the liquid level in the cooling system is too low. Also it's possible you have an air lock in the system as well.