Hemi Valve Spring Broken

2003 Hemi, 5.7L, Ram QC 1500, 2-WD, 48,000 miles All routine & scheduled maintenance always done.
Pulled out in traffic yesterday, lost power, engine died.
When restarted, it spit & sputtered, with loud vibrations, sounded like engine was tearing itself up.
Dealer believes the 7/70 power-train may cover repairs, less $100 ded. Awaiting verification & confirmation.
Anyone else ever experience this? Causes?
Any comments appreciated.
Thanks
This is a known issue with earlier 5.7L's. Am told certain build dates had the wrong springs installed resulting in early failure. It should be covered by the 7/70.
I hope my 2004 Durango doesn't have that issue. Not sure when it was completely corrected.