How Can I convert my 02 Dakota to flex / E85 fuel

Greetings form a new-be to this group. I've a 02 Dakota 4 x 4 with the 4.7 ltr V8. I'm thrying to get information on how to convert my truck to burn flex fuels / E85. I've tried Dodge / Chrylser, their only
comment was that it can't be done! I believe there has to be some method or instructions on this type of chageover. Anyone with info please pass this info. Thanks!
http://www.epa.gov/smartway/growandgo/documents/factsheet-e85.htm

Especially this part; "It is technically possible to convert a conventional gasoline vehicle to run on E85; however, such conversions would likely be illegal unless they are certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). To date, EPA has not certified any E85 conversions. In addition, converting a conventional vehicle to E85 may violate the terms of the vehicle warranty. For more information on the vehicle conversion process, please visit EPA's Web site at: www.epa.gov/otaq/cert/dearmfr/cisd0602.pdf "

I don't think it will be long before conversion kits like this are approved: http://flexfuelus.com/flexbox
--
Ken

Interesting that they don't make any mention of materials compatibility.
aarcuda69062 wrote:

Yes, that is an issue that I completely understand. I'm brewing and burning my own biodiesel. With biodiesel the vehicle part isn't too much of an issue. I'm mostly limited by material compatibility in my processing equipment. I learned real quick about viton seals and how to strip zinc from galvanized plumbing fittings. Alcohol compatibility (both methanol and ethanol) is a cake walk when you also routinely deal with strong acid and base chemicals.
--
Ken