How do I convert my Dakota

Greetings, I'm new to this group. I am trying to find the necessary parts and/or procedure to convert my 02 Dakota 4 x 4 with a 4.7 V8 to burn E85 or other flex fuels. Any help would be an improvement over what Dodge has to say. Rich

The only question would be why, unless you lived outside a corn silo and could get the ethanol free. Otherwise it is a dumb, money losing proposition.

Reply to
Tony D