I m having trouble with my 97 dodge ram 3500 where are the fuel filters?..

I replaced the throttle position sensor a while back because she was not idling.. I d drive her a little and it would return to normal.. After replacing
the sensor it still occasionally would not idle but rarely.. Now it stalling after driving and acts like its out of fuel... Can anyone tell me where if any external fuel filters are located?