Larger fuel tank for an '03 1500

Does anyone make a larger fuel tank for the 2003 Ram 1500 4X4?
Just would like to have more range when I tow my motorcycles.
Many thanks in advance!!
Chuck
You can order the 34 gallon tank for the 2002 and up dodge Ram 1500 through the dealer (is a factory option). I have also seen some 3rd party add-on fuel tank expanders that can add 10 to 20 gallons. Unfortunately I don't remember the manufacturers name off hand.