Opening rear doors instead of tailgate ram 1500

Hi I have a 2003 quad cab 1500 pick up.
I am trying to find out if there is someone who makes conversion to the tailgate.
I am looking to replace it with two opening type doors similar to the ford
excursion rear arrangement.
Why you ask ?. well I have a German Sheppard whose back legs are going and the tail gate is two high, but with a door arrangement he could use the bumper step on the way up.
Any help would be appreciated as I live in the UK and this sort of information is hard to get.
Thank
Ray Bright

I've used a ramp for a couple of my shepards through the years. There are a couple that are fiberglass or plastic that hinge in the middle, light weight and easy storage. Go here: www.petco.com
Search ramps.
Roy
Thanks for that
I have brought one but due to the height of the tail gate the angle is to great for the dog to get up.
That's how I have decided to try and use the step to lower the first entry point.

Roy wrote:

Virus Database (VPS): 0536-0, 05/09/2005
Go get a good look at the new Honda pickup. The tailgate on them will fold down or open to one side. Maybe you can set yours up like that.

Sorry but not sold here in the UK