Paint code

I saw the new Dodge Daytona truck the other day at the dealer. What a nice color! It was called Go Man Go! Does anyone know what the paint code would be for it?

-
Havent seen the daytona version of the "go man go" but i have seen the one we are putting on the new chargers (nice) Is the truck similar? Nice bright orange, may stand out a little in the crowd.

Sorry i forgot this forum is for trucks, i made a little mistake but the question is still valid. I will be better in the future.