Ping<>

A close friend is trying to buy a car from a party in Laveen and would like to have some local eyes on it.
Anybody????
Roy

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Thanks bro, I forgot about him. I'll drop him a note. Laveen is outside of Phoenix.. Tucson is around 100 miles from there I guess.
Roy

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Heard from Larry last night. Said he was sorta up in the air with his landlord and wasn't sure if he could do the trip. My buddy has to get a little further into this deal anyway.;
Roy

Roy wrote:

I'm in far north Phoenix. Laveen is far southwest Phoenix metro area. About 30 miles from me. I drive out there now and then on the weekends.

Seems that it may be a scam. As soon as it was mentioned that there may be a person to look at the car things began to change real quick. Sooo no deal.