Rocks in your Potty

Things that put rocks in your potty:
Corn Peanuts Sharp Cheddar Cheese Watermelon seeds Lou Holtz

--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

It's my potty, I can cry if I want to.
Steve Cutchen wrote:

From Howie "Deal or no deal" Mandel's stand-up days.

I'm sorry. You have to phrase it as a question...
But you got it right. heh.

So, I can ass Phil to the list of things that put rocks in your potty.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

Need I ask if that's a Freudian slip?
--
Nahmie
The only road to success is always under construction.

It was a typo, a rare one at that!
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!