Provided without comment(SFW)

Watch the whole thing.

SFW:

Reply to
MoParMaN

Snakes are about the only thing I'm scared of. And up here in Allen this year they are really bad.

Bob

Reply to
Bob M

Really, so far in Cedar Hill I haven't seen any. Maybe they migrated up north to your area.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Don't know where you guys are but keep them out of New Hampshire. We hear about an occasional small timber rattler being seen but that's about it up here. One could literally hike and camp their entire life up here without seeing any.

Reply to
Hp

I go to my hunting lease about every other weekend. I see maybe 5 to 8 rattlers a weekend down there. (San Angelo area). Three weeks ago I was riding my ATV and one struck at me as I went by him at about 15 MPH. I was wearing heavy boots and his fangs got stuck in the leather and I was dragging him around still attached to my boot. I drove by my wife and she saw the snake. Since she's pretty smart for an Okie, she got a shotgun and waved at me to come back by her. I did, I stopped and she shot. One dead 6 footer and one pair of mans short full of shit.

Reply to
MoParMaN

Move to Southern Arizona. We have a lots:)

Al in Tucson

Reply to
Big Al

Yup, we have all kinds here down in Sierra Vista

Reply to
azwiley1

did you hollar "No baby!!! You love ME, Remember??"

Reply to
Christopher Thompson