url suggestions

with the help of several others i hope to launch a cummins/dodge enthusiast website/forum in the next week or so. i already own turbodieselforum.com
but im not ready to commit to it. im seeking suggestions on a better domain name. if you have anything you feel would make a good domain please run it through http://domaincheck.com (to make sure its available) and then email it to me here --> http://tinyurl.com/3h8bo
thanks!
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

You gonna have nekkid wimmen again?
;^)
Mike

nekkidwimmen& snipped-for-privacy@nate.com

would
What's your goal? I mean how will you be different from the many others out there? That might help in coming up with a name. Clay

enthusiast
turbodieselforum.com
better domain

run it

email

i guess the "difference" would be that im doing it purely for fun with no monetary consideration....that and i hope to inject a little fun into the site as with my other sites.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Mike Simmons wrote: