url suggestions

with the help of several others i hope to launch a cummins/dodge enthusiast website/forum in the next week or so. i already own turbodieselforum.com but im not ready to commit to it. im seeking suggestions on a better domain name. if you have anything you feel would make a good domain please run it through

(to make sure its available) and then email it to me here -->
thanks!

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

You gonna have nekkid wimmen again?

;^)

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

turbodieselforum.com

better domain

Reply to
Badger

i guess the "difference" would be that im doing it purely for fun with no monetary consideration....that and i hope to inject a little fun into the site as with my other sites.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Nate, how about

LOL