1974 Dodge K8W100 Pickup

I know i posted this a couple of weeks ago, but i think i lost access to it since it took me so long to check it. But anyways, I have recently acquired a 1974 Dodge K8W100 Club Cab Pickup, and it doesnt run. It sat for about 3 or 4 years. I have already checked to see if it is getting gas and spark and its getting both. It does turn over, but it will not completely start. Im very stumped right now, and i have very limited time to get this thing running so i can sell it. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks.

Reply to
Justin S via CarKB.com

What engine does it have? Why was it sitting so long?

Reply to
TBone

Reply to
Justin S via CarKB.com