Weather strips...Drivers door 96 Caravan

Noticed the other day that the weather strip is about shot (well it is already shot) on my wifes 96 Caravan... anyone know a source that does not charge an arm and a leg.... ?
The other issue the van has is foigged up, discolored headlight lenses.. I found replacements for thise BUT again ..wow what a price... Going to check the salvage yards for those...not worth 400 bucks to replace on a Vehicle that has 175,000 miles on it...
Wife loves the darn thing,...it runs absolutely great so until she complains I'll keep it BUt with all those miles I am not about to drop a ton of money in it...
Thanks Bob