E28 ///M5 door sill strips

Can someone please help with an online retailer that will sell me the E28 ///M5 logo'd sill strips for me to fit to my M535i?

Even better would be non-genuine ///M logo'd ones instead if they even exist. Local BMW dealer here in Australia is quoting A$165 each (!!!!) ex-Germany which is insane when you need 4 of them.

Part numbers of genuine articles are:

Front: 51471961159 Rear: 51471961171

Thanks.

Reply to
DRP535

and then what sell it to some sucker for an inflated price - or is it just to show off?

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

No. I have no intention of selling my car anytime soon, and even if I did this would be an incredibly stupid accessory to buy since they they cost a shitload and wouldn't increase the value of the car 1c.

I simply wish to dress up the inside of the car a little bit.

Reply to
DRP535