Will my denial be irrevocable? You betcha!

Will my denial be automatic and irrevocable? You betcha!

Got the big truck with 37" tires, big boat, big house, big silicone wife and big ego. Been enjoyin' it for years. It don't get no better than this.

Now these hippie climatologists come along and say I'm ruining the weather or some shit like that.

This will not stand. Am I gonna just throw my lifestyle into the greenie toilet? Hell no!

I'm gonna go to the 'winger blogs and CEI and CATO online, and listen to Glenn Beck and quote Fred what's-his-name, and do, say, spin, lie or even kill to make myself look like the decent, hard-workin' God-fearin' sonofagun I am.

Will I do all of the above and ignore all original research on the subject? You betcha!

Science shit is for stiffs. I ditched homework in junior high and spent my three high school years muddin' and humpin,' and it made me into the intellecshual tower of power I am today. You betcha it did!

Steve

Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system Per maggiori informazioni |For more info

George Orwell

"George Orwell" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@mixmaster.it...

What original research? What scientific method? They're all just quoting the same computer modeled crap.

Reply to
NapalmHeart