warman in denial?

I can't complain... at least it's spelling my name right.... makes it a good

>day for him when he can get one thing right... > >Now... all we need to wonder is how he can twist that around... > >

twist what around ?

jim warman slave lake ford lubeboy

come clean jim tell these folks your title i had you change oil on my vehicle

BUSTED

l m f a o

h u r c a s t

Reply to
fordman3

Well, we can see for sure that you are a bald faced liar.... you have just called even your more lucid statements into question. You, sir, are bereft of credibilty, bereft of integrity and offer little to any forum you participate in. You are as awe-inspiring as a toilet paper commercial.

Ya snuck up on us this time... say what you want... you don't matter enough for any further response.....

turd.... hurc... the keys aren't that far apart....

Reply to
Jim Warman

lm fa offf

keep it up jimmy i have the proof i have the recipt and work order

bwhahahahahaha warmans busted h u r c a s t

Reply to
fordman3