Latest threads in Fiat Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cooling system Fiat Seicentro
Please can anybody advise where the cooling fan sensor is mounted on the engine of a Fiat Seicento? The fan does not appear to run and the car over heats. Have checked the 30A fuse is OK. I do not...

Head gasket problem?
My daughter has a 4 year old Punto 1.3. It's done around 35,000 miles. In past few months, it's stalled about once per fortnight when the engine is warm, and she's slowed down and stopped in traffic....
8
8

Fiat Punto 1.2, 1999
Can anybody suggets why the electrical power steering seems to intermttantly fail? It can be made to "dissapear" when the CITY button is pressed.
2
2

Fiat Punto JTD 85
Hello I m searching an electric scheme of the Fiat Punto. Do anybody can help me?

Punto gearbox - some useful information
Information some may find useful. If your Punto MK 1 gearbox is making a rumbling/whirring noise during idling then it is almost certainly a bearing fault. If you press the clutch pedal in and the...
4
4

Stilo Headlamp bulb
Hi there. I have a 2002 Stilo 1.6 5 door Active. Recently the right hand side headlamp bulb in my Stilo died and I bought a couple of spares (knowing that the left hand one would go soon after!)....
11
11

SuperFIRE Engine?
Hello, Does anyone know for sure if the 1242cc 16v engine as used in the mk2 Punto Sportings are non-interference engines? TIA Nicola
4
4

FAULT ON MY FIAT BRAVA SX
I HAVE A YELLOW LIGHT THAT FLASHES ON MY DASHBOARD THAT INDICATES A POSSIBLE FAULT .THIS IS IN THE SHAPE OF MY ENGINE. I HAVE NO HANDBOOK TO REFER TO, COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT FAULT THIS COULD...
1
1

Fiat 1.3 Multijet. Oil & Fuel filters. Advice please
Hi, I would be grateful for advice on changing the fuel and oil filters. Both are unfamiliar. Could someone please take me through the process? Any precautions? ( I would like to know for when the...

Banging noise from rear of Punto 60S
Hi, I currently have a punto 60s with lound banging noises from the rear. The noises seem to happen at any speed and particularly under braking or when the hand brake is pulled on. I have had the...
1
1

Re: fiat marea wiring navigation system
Personally can't help, but the wring diags for modern Fiats (and other cars) are spread over many pages so a little clue from you as to what your are looking for would help. e.g. permanent power feed,...

Marea Air-con problem
Marea JTD 110, 2001 model. Just back from the garage after a gearbox repair, and the air-con doesn't work anymore. The compressor clutch isn't pulling in when it should. Hot-wiring 12V to the...
1
1

Hey Huw
well come on then, tell us us all about the new chick pulling pose mobile ... and what clour is it omega
1
1

Panda Multijet
I've gone and bought one of these little beauties. Any views on it or any issues? Huw
3
3

Overfilled Coolant on Fiat Punto
Hi all, Stupidly overfilled the coolant on my Punto (R-reg) this morning (with antifreeze) to well above the max line (pretty much to the top of the plastic overflow reservoir). I was wondering if: 1)...
4
4