Fiat Punto 1700 diesel into Fiat Fiorino

Hi there folks any one know if I can slot a 1700 Punto diesel engine into a Fiat Fiorino using/keeping the original fiorino gearbox and engine mountings.
Non turbo model both built around 1998.
The engine lump looks the same in both motors and appears to have all the auxillary parts in the same place with the obvious different pipework for airbox etc. (easily swapped by the look of it)
Any help greatly appreciated
Please note I am aware that the uno diesel is used in this motor.
Cheers