Heater problems

I have a Fiat Punto, and I cannot get the heater to blow warm air. I have exchanged the thermostat but it still wont blow warm air .... can anyone help ?

Heater water valve stuck shut, mechanical linkages to air flow selector problem. Feeling the flow/return pipes may give some clues. Bleeding the system won't hurt. Other possibility hose disintegrating inside. I usually detach and extend the return hose, then with the heater valve open, see if hot water can be returned back to the radiator filler. If the hot water isn't circulating then you know where to start looking.