Logo Barchetta

Je recherche le logo barchetta inox S'en vouloir m'abonner quoi que ce soit.
Merci d'avance.

Doug wrote:

have a look at the first site in my sign (I know, it is in italian...)
byez! -- Stuka (24yrs, 96kW, MI) FIAT //// barchetta 1.8 16v Grigio Steel rolling on *MOMO* Racer Evo 3 - 7x15 "Enjoy yourself... Barchetta nothing else" http://www.fiatbarchetta.com/club/it / http://www.idanet.net/idapics/autoida/barchetta_stuka/index.htm -Stuka: Resurrection-