How reliable is Fiat Barchetta?

Hello,

I am interested in buying a small roadster, either Mazda Mx-5 or Fiat Barchetta. Barchetta seems to be cheaper so for the same amount of money I can get 3 to

5 years newer Barchetta than a MX-5 Miata.

Mazda is VERY reliable, according to its reputation, but dDo I dare to buy a Barchetta?

/Elina

Reply to
Crazy Cowboy

"Crazy Cowboy" ha scritto nel messaggio news:415f34a1$ snipped-for-privacy@griseus.its.uu.se...

where do you live?

my site in sign... may I help you? ;-)

Cheers,

-- Stuka (25, 130+, MI) /F/I/A/T/ barchetta Momo+OMP+Tarox+BMC+SuperSprint bCI member: #359 - delegato di zona per Monza & brianza

Stuka

Thank you for the links! Great! I will check them out. I live in Sweden. How happy are the owners of Barchetta? Do they have al ot of problems with the car?

/Elina

Reply to
Crazy Cowboy

"Crazy Cowboy" ha scritto nel messaggio news:4160268c$ snipped-for-privacy@griseus.its.uu.se...

quite a lot! ;-)

... but it's a matter of passion and love... if you can take care about her!!!

regards,

stuka aka fabio

Reply to
Stuka