fuel comsumption barchetta

Hi,

can anybody tell me, why the fuel consumption of my Barchetta in the city (10,5 l / 100km) so high is?

Even my Lancia Delta HF didn't need that much. So it can't be my style of driving. I never drive with more than 3000 rpm in town.

What is your experience?

Thanks a lot,

Jonas

Reply to
Jonas Liebwald

"Jonas Liebwald" ha scritto nel messaggio news:c0165i$t8b$ snipped-for-privacy@online.de...

I'm about 10 km/l in every conditions...

regards,

-- Stuka (25, 130+, MI) /F/I/A/T/ barchetta Momo+OMP BMC+SuperSprint bCI member: #359

Stuka

Oh, then I've got loads of luck. On the highway my barchetta consumes only about 8 l / 100km. :)

Jonas

Reply to
Jonas Liebwald

"Jonas Liebwald" ha scritto nel messaggio news:c02u1o$467$ snipped-for-privacy@online.de...

I've the impression she drinks less on the highway... :-s

stuka

Reply to
Stuka