London or UK Fiat Owners Groups?

Are there any owners groups for Fiat owners?
I've had 2 puntos over the last 8 years and been very happy with them generally but would be nice to meet other owners and learn more about
how to look after the car, etc from people who also own one like me.
Try the Fiat Motor Club GB
www.fiatmotorclubgb.com
Pretty friendly bunch. Monthly Parliamo magazine. Local events.
As with all clubs you get out what you put in.
Nick /////

Nick Bailey ///// wrote:

Thanks I emailed the group leader closest to where I live - website seems a little bare though - not sure if it's stil active
best site for punto is http://www.puntopower.com /
from john

Dee wrote:

www.fiatforum.com