Seeking UK Mazda owners club to insure a 323

Is there a Mazda owners club in the UK?
I have an old F-registered (1988) Mazda 323 and the insurance rates
I am being quoted are simply horrible.
I am hoping some insurance companies will give reduced rates to
members of an owners club.
Reply to
Peter Rossiter
Footman James are quite good they do classic insurance, modern etc
0845 330 1662

Reply to
Stuart
Hi Peter, I have a 323 GLX 1.5 Auto. I insured it as a classic for a limited mileage of 5000 miles for £167 for the year with RH classic insurance.Google RH.insurance.
Reply to
Tusts

Site Timeline Threads

  • Rant: My parked 13 yr owned car got reversed into by an unknown driver, bumper...
  • last updated in

    Car Maintenance