UK Peugeot 306 owners

If there are any Peugeot 306 owners or enthusiasts, have a look at

Baz

Heh, great section on the forum and I quote:

"Been out and about, and spotted a 306? Post details in here... if you have a pic, even better! Check to see if someone`s spotted you!"

It's not exactly like the 306 is a rare car?

I don't think that even when I used to check out the Lancia boards, and we all know why Lancias are rare, that anyone was sad enough to dedicate part of the forum to announcing that they'd seen another one.

Reply to
fishman

imoc has trouble is i know most of the owners so posting up about it is a waste of time hehe :)

Reply to
Vamp

Well, the GT4 OC guys have a "Spotted" forum. Might seem a bit sad, but between all three generations, worldwide, they only made 20,000 GT4s (not including the current Jap SUV GT4 with a

3S-GTE engine and 4x4). They only made 1500 Carlos Sainz models and for UK/Europe a similar number of RC models for the rest of the world.
Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

well i suppose if we're talking rare then you won't see many MK1 Supercharger super editions! only 4 in the country and only 270 made! actually any MK1 supercharger is a bit of a rare find. i went to JAE last year and saw around 5-6 MK1 superchargers.

MR2 Turbo's are rare in my area, there's a handful of them. didn't know GT4 were pretty rare. whats the SUV 4x4 thingy looks like? i know you can get a rav4 with the beams 210bhp engine in hehe bet that's a giggle. i'd love a beams engined lexus IS myself :)

Reply to
Vamp
[...]

The Toyota Altezza RS200

Friend got one recently - most fruity :)

Alistair J Murray

yup that's the ones, i do love the looks and sounds of an RS one :)

Reply to
Vamp

Caldina GT4

Strange cross breed between the shape of a small SUV, and a Civic Type R with a Turbo and 4x4.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar