Multipla airbag

Hi, I have buy a 1999 second hand Fiat multipla JTD ELX. It doesnt have the passanger airbag. Does anyone know if it possible to install tha passanger airbag. ( I figure
out that it could be possibel ). What I mean is if it is wothwhile to do it. Best regards Aitor
Aitor wrote:

NO!
Next to recommend removal of seat belts and why not brakes? The question really is the price affordable!! Arieh
-- from Arieh Laib (Alan Leon) Gaidemak E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@cheerful.com

In the mediocre EURO NCAP test results (mid 2001) for this model, the report indicates Fiat had undertaken to upgrade Multipla crashworthiness, from models on-sale late 2001 onwards. Apparently this upgrade would result in the model now scoring four stars in the EURO NCAP tests. Can anyone say with certainty if indeed the design has been amended to achieve a four-star result; and, if so, from what date and chassis number?
It's a lifesaver. Check with your Fiat representative or service center as to price.
-- from Arieh Laib (Alan Leon) Gaidemak E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@cheerful.com

figure
it.