Red light

Hi there,
I've got a seven-year old Fiat Punto. The oil light came on tonight, the roud one, it's red, and it won't go out. What should I do? Any ideas? The oil meter reading is fine, though, the needle of the
pressure gage is right in the middle.
Thanks,
Ian
<iansarron> schreef in bericht

Have you checked the oil-level? Maybe a silly question, but anyway... I remember somebody who said his car wouldn't start anymore. It would not anyway because there was no fuel left in the tank... ;-)
Thanks for the tip, E-Cie, that solved the problem. I've now made a start with reading the manual.
Take care,
Ian