Some questions about fiat !!

More than 2 month for a new flow-meter for my Marea JTD130. More than 2 month without Air conditined because a too low power due to the flow-meter not working well.
More than 2 month with 80Hp instead of 130 because fiat was unable to provide a new flowmeter (cost 348€ !) within a normal timelimit (48h). A finally, we have replaced by an equipment of Alfa156 => It works well and the cost is 100€ less!! (it seems to be exactly the same equipment).
Perhaps I've made a mistake by buying a fiat.

the
provide a

and
Perhaps you have. But every manufacturer has problems like this from time-to-time.

the
provide a

and
Thats was quick !
Took just over three months to get a throttle potentiometer for my '130.
Graham
My flow meter crashed at 180.000 km. A new one was provided for within 24 hours. Costs were about EUR 220, at the local Fiat dealer.

the
provide a

and