wheel ratification

What type's of Fiat cars do you also have in automatic with wheel ratification?

Thanks

Reply to
Wendy & Lars

Please can you explain what you mean by "wheel ratification"?

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////

i hope i explain it right, what i ment with that is the power on the wheel that makes stearing easier. i hope you know what i mean, cause english is not my language "Nick Bailey /////" schreef in bericht news:3kwwb.12677$ snipped-for-privacy@wards.force.net...

Reply to
Wendy & Lars

That's "power steering".

Jasper

Reply to
Jasper Janssen

All current Fiat cars are currently available with power steering, except for the Sciecento I think. Have a a look at the Fiat Website in your market, e.g

Nick /////

Reply to
Nick Bailey /////