Can the CD Changer in a 2001 Camaro play MP3?

Basically, title says it all. I have a 2001 Camaro SS convert with the dealer installed CD changer. I was wondering if it will play MP3 CDs?
TIA Mc

I really doubt it. I do think more manufacturers should start installing MP3 players in their cars. I know some Mazda cars come with Kenwood MP3 players in them.
No.
--
Jason E.
ASE Master Technician with L1 Advanced engine performance

I believe the only Chevy that has ever had MP3 playing ability is the 2005 Corvette. Hopefully that changes soon, have a new diesel coming next week, have my fingers crossed hoping it can, but I doubt it.
-- Leo