CD or MP3 changer in X-Type

Hello everybody;

can anybody tell me which CD-tuner is used in a X-Type Estate Executive? Which CD/MP3 changer could be used?

thanks for any information

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Smetanig

Alpine special only available from Jag dealer at rip off price to work with head unit in drivers area, or watch e bay.

Reply to
Gel

Hello,

Is used a Alpine CD-tuner, and you can install a CD charger (Alpine) but is not possible run a MP-3 charger (almost in the original Jaguar sound),

Felix

"Wolfgang Smetanig" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Felix

Thank you guys!

That´s what I expected to hear (but hoped not to hear)

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Smetanig