Can Lexus CD players play MP3, MP4 CD's

I have the ES330 and I have burned several CD using files downloaded from iTunes. These discs play just fine in every other CD player except my Lexus (the standard 5 disc changer). In the Lexus player, the first 4 tracks play fine, then skipping starts in the 5th track, and tracks beyond that are unplayable. Has anyone experienced this? Should I have Lexus check out my CD player?

Thanks, Harry

Reply to
Harry Gerapetritis