Firebird - Hooker Muffler - Or Other Upgrade?

I just purchased a 1995 Pontiac Firebird. I'm considering doing a few things to it, but at the time being I don't have much money to spare. I'm thinking of adding a Hooker Aerochamber Muffler.
First off, does anyone know the best/cheapest place to purchase this particular muffler online for my car? Also, is there anything around this price range that you would recommend doing, rather than putting in a performance muffler? Finally, would this muffler alone make me notice any performance gains whatsoever?
Thanks!