Floorboards

How do you guys recommend removing rusted floorboards from my Camaro? Should i buy a cutting torch? This is my first restoration project. Should i buy a cut
off tool? Or both? Just trying to get a idea for what specialty tools i should buy, i already have a air compresser and a mig welder . Thanks, your help will greatly be appreciated.
: How do you guys recommend removing rusted floorboards from my Camaro? Should i : buy a cutting torch? This is my first restoration project. Should i buy a cut : off tool? Or both? Just trying to get a idea for what specialty tools i should : buy, i already have a air compresser and a mig welder . Thanks, your help will : greatly be appreciated.
Big fan of the reciprocating saw muhself.
GLK9MM Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Yup, and cutting a hole smaller than the new boards. <G>
NOI
use a cutting disk as a cutting torch gets the metal hot and it distorts it.make sure its axact be for weilding it back in