HELP: Need Advice On Plug Change

I am intending to do a spark plug change on my 96 V6 and was wondering if someone could tell me what tools I need to have in order to accomplish this
task. I have a slight idea that the ordinary ratchet and socket will not work so well so I would appreciate any helpful tips. It would cost me over a hundred bucks if the mechanic has to do it therefore I am braving myself up to do it. Also, I would appreciate any tips on which of the 6 plugs to hit first and also any other helpful tip in this particular area. Thank you in advance for every contribution.
Winston
puked:

Cutting torch.
-- lab~rat >:-) Stupid humans...