NEED ADVICE ON FRONTIER... HELP!

I would like to know how good or bad this truck is, It's a Nissan Frontier XE I believe, the plain jane flat bed, no thrills two door, Year 2000, 180,00 MILES, (YES, 180,000) AC, 4 cylinder,
automatic, one owner, highway miles, well maintained. drives and feels great. Asking price is $3,600 kelly book dot com says about $3000-$4000
I'm wondering how well the tranny and other items will hold up, I think the engine will do another 180k miles, not sure the auto tranny will, even though it shifts very smooth.
any thoughts? any advice? THANK YOU ALL sorry for posting in altima and maxima folks, perhaps some of you have these as well :)) THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
Owner of Nissan 1990 Z32 300ZX :::wrecked after Katrina :`(( Datsun 1982 280ZX 5 speed.