LB9 valve stem seals

I'm looking to replace my valve stem seals on my 1990 LB9 in the spring. I don't want to pull the heads so I'm hoping to find a positive fit style that
will fit my stock heads without machining the valve guide bosses. Anyone know what the diameter of the stock bosses are?
1990 Trans Am GTA LB9/700R4
Posted via a free Usenet account from