Replacing valve stem seals

Hey guys, I need a recommendation. I'm replacing the valve stem seals on a 92 Corolla 4A-FE twin cam engine without removing the head. I am using a compressor to hold the valves closed. Question one is what pressure is recommended? Question two is should I put each piston at top dead center for each set of valves? Thanks, Russ

Reply to
radarguy