ls1motorsports orders

Hey all,
Has anyone experience ordering and receiving parts from ls1motorsports.com? I placed an order, which required me to submit both an e-mail address and
phone number, neither which were used to inform me that the item had shipped (I called to find out). For some reason they couldn't provide me with a tracking number and just suggested that I call back if it hasn't arrived in a week. I generally prefer to be able to track shipments of orders >$700, esp. since it means my card has already been charged for the order.
TIA, ~w~

Your total with shipping is $319.97.
Have a good day, David

-------> NOTE: If you reply to this email you must include a copy ofit with your reply. We answer over 500 e-mails per week and without it we wont know what your email is regarding. We will not be able to reply to your e-mail without this info.Thank you.