Ordering online parts for 2000 Mustang

I found plenty of sites, but most of them sell stuff for early models or speed mods for later ones. What about regular part replacements for

2000 year? I just need some interior door panel components and headlight covers (nothing fancy). Can someone post a good source?

Thanks Mark

Reply to
markg9

Ford Dealer should have everything

Reply to
Les Benn

Saw an add for Late Model Restoration in the recent MM&FF issue.

Martin

Try cjponyparts.com. They seem to have a huge inventory that covers all years. My purchasing experience with them has been excellent.

mike

Reply to
goodnigh