Special Orders

Anyone have any idea how long it takes to order a 911 with the color, interior and options you want.

If going to spend that much money, would rather have what I want rather than than what the dealer has in stock even if means waiting a little time.

Thanx

Reply to
janon

It depends upon how many orders the factory is getting. Generally 90-120 days...but can be 6 mo.

Reply to
Guru

Took 8 weeks for my Cayman S. If you have an other-than-standard color or other special option, that could be considerably longer/

Reply to
Joe Gliebe